Saturday 10 July 2010

Eye F**k

ok, so I've already failed at posting everyday but never mind, there is a good reason for it. It really didn' take long and I sense this is part of a down hill spiral as far as blogging is concerned.

Yesterday was work for me. Again. argh! Although, I'm now not working until wednesday now, so it's all good in the 'hood ^^ Sooooo yesterday blogging was halted thanks to my mum's dad and stepmum coming down for a visit, so we went out for meal. He's just like my mum, so he's absolutely hilarious and my Gran and I love nothing more then having a good gossip about absolutely anything. Whenever I see them, I'm always on a diet and so is she, so we normally discuss which diets work best for us and say how well we're both doing, then instantly attack the dessert menu. Got a bit sqiffy after several double malibu and cokes and a couple of bottles of wine tee hee so have a big of a headache this morning, despite downing a load of water before bedfordshire.

I'm getting in to a vampire mood lately, obviously wonderful PROPER vampires that aren't gay or sparkly, so have been watching Interview with a Vampire, The Lost Boys, Hellsing etc etc. Hellsing I have to thank one of my exboyfriends for - he lent me a load of anime and games and then I broke up with him soon after and so he nevergtany of it back, so he's saved mr about £100 that I would have had to spend on buying them anyway.

Today is the start of a fantastic 4 days. I'm not seeing my grandparents today, as made plans months ago for a girls night out with my girlies ^^ but all of us (well, I'm not) are completely skint as hobos, I for once can afford to pay my car insurance 5 times over this month squeeeeee! And my bestie has foot issues and cannot walk or drive at the mo, so I've altered it to become a girlie night in at my house, soam waitig for them to get here. I haven't seen them since the end of exams, so it's been way too long compared to seeing them everyday like I used to, so I cannot wait!

I really am a socail butterfly at the moment. I was thinking I was going to be hugely bored and just working all the time until my planned holidays, but I have loads to do at the moment! I may be able to blog at some point (hopefully) this is really for me anyway, as I find this entertaining, but I doubt anyone else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment