Sunday 1 August 2010

Why, Hello There August!

Oh My Life, Where HAS July buggered off to? I got up to so so much! Although it has to be said it was a bit crippling financially. Thank God I worked an awful lot ^^ Gotta have a skinny holiday so I have moneys to give to Mr Tully for our London trip that is only 8 DAYS AWAY!! I'm off to London on Wednesday methinks, so I hope I don't go completely mad in Candem Market so I can go ape shit in Forbidden Planet next Tuesday with David ^^

You know I was saying that I long to have a day when I can write 'had a nice relaxing day doing bugger all etc etc'? Well, today is that day! It's currently 9 in the evening and I am still in my pjs from last night (Well, if you can call them pjs) I spent the day chilling with films about angry people ripping others apart ala 28 Days and Weeks Later, the original Crazies etc and sorting out magazines for uni. When I say sorting out, I mean reading before I throw them away and cutting out interesting pages for future reference.

Listened to the Final Fantasy X soundtrack, which made me want to play it. So I did. Even though I completely bum the final fantasy series, it has literally been years since I've played one of the games. I soon got bored though as all my saves were basically 100% and couldn't be arsed to start a new save so late in the day. The same can be said for Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 and all the crash games on ps1 and all final fantasy and rayman games. Played Sonic but got stuck and then attempted Crash Twinsanity and the game froze, so I threw my controller at the tv and mildly sorted out the weird colour issues I'm currently having with it.

Then tried to watch the extras on 28 Days Later, but that also froze. What the HELL is the matter with all my discs today? It's not like they're dirty or scratched or anything - I wouldn't allow it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my ipod for that matter - now itunes is not recognising it again ¬_¬ although itunes is opening, so at least I can listen to my music.

Cooked a massive fry up... thing for din dins and showed my mum I'm not totally useless in le kitchen. Ended up only eating a sausage, half a waffle, a mouthful of beans and scrambly eggy respectively and half a piece of eggy bread. Tim ate the rest, which was alot. I have no idea what's wrong with me at the moment, I just cba to eat. Ahwell. Should make days out a lot cheaper for me ^^

Am listening to moooosic from The CAt Returns, a studio Ghibli film and the awesomes. Myself and Tim just had an entire conversation to the tune of the song. All he asked me was whether I wanted a drink. It's odd in my house....

It's SO NICE not to be working! Although, because I was at home all day I had my facebook open for conversations, which meant that Christian's little 'girlfriend' kept talking to me. I actually couldn't understand her - 'ent yhuu happiii wiv wot Cris is doin wiv his liifee' is not English at the very least. I had to get Tim to translate, which made me feel extremely old and uncool. Here come the cats...

2 comments:

  1. I want to get the FF8 soundtrack but it's too expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.ffdream.com

    ALL the soundtracks available for downloading pleasure ^^

    ReplyDelete