Tuesday 31 August 2010

Great Minds Think Alike, But The Greater Mind Does It With More Style

For all you nonbelievers, the Greater Mind in the title is myself. It refers to the fact that both myself and My mother had the great idea of collecting empty boxes from our workplaces to enable me to physically move all my shit to uni without even talking to each other about it. She came back with 3 boxes, I came back with about 14. I win.

I got woken up by my phone making noise at 9 o'clock this morning and initially thought 'Oh what a tit, I set my alarm by accident' but then I realised that it was Bump the Elephant and not Four Ways Farm (I just keep getting cooler and cooler, don't I?). It turns out it was work, so I ignored them. I knew it would just be asking me to go in to work earlier, and I really couldn't be arsed. In 3 hours they rang my mobile 12 times and the house phone (which G had hidden so he wouldn't be woken up after working the night shift) 5 times. WHAT. THE. HELL?!?!

You ever had that craving for a certain food and known that you have some, so you look forawrd to eating it? I had that with cheese and onion pasties. When I eventually bimbled in to the kitchen to eat my treat, the boys had already eaten them all, along with a bag of crisps each, 3 slices of beans on toast/cheese and an ice cream and apple. Each. :( I had to make do with bread, as I didn't want ANYTHING but a pasty...

I had a shower purely because I had nothing better to do. That is how bored/upset I was.Wandering around the house in a towel for ages wasn't the best idea, especially since it fell down while I was talking to G. I genuinely don't think I could have got any redder than I did. A lobster would have come on to me had there been one sat next to me at the time. And I had to tell Chris that he shouldn't be surprised if I pushed him down the stairs one of these days. He is SUCH a wanker!

Eventually went in to work, to a hellish shift, naturally, purely because it went SOOOOOO SLOW! I actually felt the seconds ticking away. It was awful. To pass the time Charlie and myself played dares again and Jade made some plans for some leaving dos for me - one last night on the town, an Ann Summers party (where I can drink) and Charlie is gonna have a BBQ at her house. I like her house - I can spill things without feeling guilty.

After work I popped over to maccy Ds to buy everyone still on shift a hot drink, as our machine that was working fine got taken in for repairs. And also because I'm so nice, obviously. It was also because I wanted some liquid gold to drink. NOMMMMMMMMMM Still Fanta OMFG it is orgasmic. I turned a corner rather sharply on the way home and spilt it all over the floor. Heartbreaking...

I came home to find mum and Chris engaged in a verbal battle. Tim was watching, so I grabbed a bag of [eanut m&ms and joined him ^^ Chris really needs to learn that his mother is the boss of him. And also that he is a complete tosser. I then ordered my Fresher's wristband, that got me mega excited and watched Spirit again.It is one of my fave movies, and I have watched it 9 times in the past 2 nights/evenings. I'm not even joking. Tomorrow should be good - Sexy is having a shin dig, although I do have to work 6-9. I complained about today's shift being short? This one takes the piss.

No comments:

Post a Comment