Wednesday 11 August 2010

Stretched to the Limit...Literally.

Aha, work again. Back to the usual sort of blog then, I see. Am tired now as worked 12-8 otherwise known as the shit shift. Oh well, only 2 more shifts until another 2 weeks off. Officially filed for my holiday pay, and didn't get hopes up having been told that I may have used them all up (don't see how, personally, seeing as I only used about 20 just last week) but had looooooads left, so was all good. Although it turns out I never booked the time off work (I DID!!) but my boss gave me the time off 'seeing as I always do them more than enough favours' - About bloody time, too!

We disscussed the situation with the cop that pulled me over this morning. Verdict = he's a twat. Everyone thought I got stopped because he may have thought I'd stolen my car. If I was to steal a car, I would steal a decent-looking one, I.e. not my clown car. And everyone pointed out that I never maintain eye contact with a person. Great, am hideously rude even subconsciously.

Had a lovely arguement with some absolute TOSSER about dips and the fact I couldn't give or sell him one. He came back twice to yell some more. And then phoned up to yell some more. And complain about me being rude. My boss called him a liar and put the phone down on him. Ahaha - it pays to be good at your job.

My mum just came in and scared the hell out of me. I really love the paranormal, and believe hugely in ghosts and have always wanted to see one etc etc. Although the things happening in the house at the moment have been hideous. I've heard someone running frantically up the stairs while home alone (I'm in the downstairs room and the stairs are right by my bed. Timmy had someone knock on his door really heavily 3 times at 5 in the morning and then run downstairs (Thank FUCK I slept through it) And just this morning, as mum was downstairs and G was in bed, he heard heavy breathing for about 2 minutes then a loud slam on the floor that mum heard downstairs. Excellent, I will not be sleeping at all tonight. But still - haunted house! Knowing my luck, bugger all will happen to me/ orrr the scariest thing ever.

Time to bury myself in Titanic....Oh God I love this film. But not Leo. Billy Zane ftw ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment