Sunday 22 August 2010

This is The Dawning Of The Age...

My mother and I spent the day cleaning out my new room. There are only 3 rooms in my house, and the boys share one. There's no point in my room lying empty when I leave home to go to uni, so Tim is moving in. I originally planned to just put all my stuff in to storage and sleep on the sofa when I come home, but mum bought a caravan!

My room is a caravan. It was shite when it first arrived - It had been sitting in a barn for 6 years and was coated in dirt and hideously dirty inside, so we scrubbed a bit and it came up clean! I have a little table... thing in the middle of the room, and I finally found a use for the wrapping paper David got me - I covered the table top in it and laminated it ^^ I has an incredibly sexy moomin table, that no person in the world will have as well!

We popped to get some carpet, which looks soooo amazing! Will also be weird - used to having wooden flooring for the past 5 years. I am mega happy about this - I can lock it so I don't need to worry about the boys using my DVD collection as their own personal librus (from the Latin, meaning 'SHHHHH')

Have packed a smaller bag in order to be able to take it on the train. Tonight I'm staying at Moosey's house so we can get up early to get the train to Newcastle to meet up with Kay and Sexy who are already up there for our girly holiday. Now for some tacos and to wait for her to get her ass here from work ^^

1 comment: