Saturday 7 August 2010

It was Fun While It Lasted...

Today was another lazy day for me, and I got very excited by my mum's wish to play on the wii with me when I was up and dressed. I never got up and dressed because mum raced out of the house taking my car in order to take Christy to hospital. The stupid bugger has broken his ankle and had to have an operation to sort the alignment of his bones out. So I never got to play the wii as she was there all day :(

I can't go anywhere as she has my car, so it really is a good thing I wasn't working today. I spent the day in my 'pjs' chatting to the only interesting person I've met on that stupid website. By interesting, I mean he makes me laugh and actually talks to me about intersting things and doesn't have conversations with me that go 'hi' 'hello' 'u k' 'yes thanks you?' 'im gd' 'glad to hear it' *end of conversation* and also he didn't say "wanna meet up?" in his first email and hasn't asked if he can come on my tits. S'all good.

Although joining that website has made me notice A) how mind-numbingly BORING some people can be on there (not him. He was fantastic conversation) and b) how entirely FUCK UGLY some men are (again, not him ^^)

I put Ponyo outide for a bit today so he could enjoy the grass. He was terrified by the sound of the other chickens and was scared shitless of the rain, so he's gonna be buggered when he has to live out there all the time. As I was holding him, he fell asleep in my hands like old times, but then he slowly woke up and turned his head towards mine. I just had time to say "Aw, hello cutie ^^" before he pecked my nose and pulled my nose stud out and started to eat it. I haven't moved that fast in ages.

I'm going to paint Christy a picture to make him feel better as I have lots of paints I never got to use on the Art A Level course and also I am sooooo bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment