Monday 9 August 2010

Back To Reality

Today's post comes a little earlier than usual, due to the fact that I return to work tonight. At 8. Until close. That isn't even a shift!! Never mind, it is more money and whatever. Ugh...

I was up until half 2 this morning having a hilarious conversation with my cousin about sexy things. I can't wait for the weekend ^^ and talking to that blokey again (kweeeh) I literally could have stayed online all morning, but my face is basically the bags under my eyes and a nose so I thought I would be best to do that sleeping thing. I was woken at half 12 by 'MUUUUUUM!!! TIM WON'T HELP ME! I NEED HELP!' *sigh..... The next few weeks are going to be extremely trying.

He put 'Something Special' on in the living room, so naturally I was in hysterics. God, I'm going to hell. Although I think that a child pointing in the opposite direction to everyone else and big bimbling Justin saying 'yes! That's RIGHT' isn't exactly the best thing for me to see and not laugh hysterically.

Am sat watching Shrek, thank god for my extensive DVD library. My room looks really barron at the moment. It's really weird. I'd try and buy things for uni but I don't want to tempt fate. At the moment I am still stuck doing the same old thing... Better than being dead, I suppose

No comments:

Post a Comment