Thursday 26 August 2010

Ooooer Missus

Ever checked your bank balance and seen it in the minus? I have - hideous, isn't it... Thank GOD for my overdraft ^^ soooo after spending about 2 hours we shoulod have been sleeping cackling about nicking the duvets and talking about unis, we finally went to sleep

Naturally, I was last to wake up, because I am a lazy shit. We we3nt shopping again - I only spent a few moneys on some new earrings and some hair stuff. I don't want to cut it, as it is so much nicer long but I want to start putting iot up[ more to show off my tattoo. Sexy has been plaiting my hair over the last few days, which looks awesome.

But yes, it's been another lovely day. It's nice uhp here - although I must admit that the accent is getting slightly annoying. Abnd they have NO DRESS SENSE most of the time. some people I have seen out and about and wondered why the even left the house wearing thoser 'clothes'.

Also saw another poster for 'BLAH BLAH Vs The universe' or whatever the hell iot is, featuring that bloke from Year One that I didn't realise was a bloke until Jack Black said 'Hey, get off his penis' ¬¬ To be fair, he isn't against the universe, he's taking on 7 blokes over some girl who isn't that special. No scratch that, she has pink hair and no personality. Yeah, soooo worth fighting over...

Soooo because I am so ace, I unlocked a few more levels on mario cart, coming first in all 8 races I'll have you know ^^ and then Sexy and myself continued tyo unlock more levels and characters. Naturally, I failed at monopoly once more. I have never in my LIFE won a game of monopoly, virtual or not.

I can imagine that this week has been similar to what uni life will be like - Eating crap, drinking, sleeping whenever I want. Although without the sharing bed senario, or knowing the people I'm sharing a house with for several years prior to living in a house together. And big containers of lizards and things. And cleaners. And lack of studying (though, knowing me, that is exactly what it is going to be like anyway)

CAn't believe it it already my last day here tomorrow, I;'ve had an absolute blast! I spoke to Timmy today and everyone is missing me and Chris has trashed my room. He can bloody well clean it up or I will break his other leg. On a brighter note, I haven't eaten ALL my pick and mix sweets yet (nandos is extremely filling) so I get to enjoy some on the way home on saturday. 4 Hour trip hoome. Ouch.... At least the train was marginly more stimulating than travelling by car.

I really am greatful that Kay's aunt let us stay in her frankly GORGEOUS house for a week and eat all her food. And obviously am greatful to Kay for inviting me and for Sexy and Lu for making the stay a wonderfully hilarious experience ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment