Friday 27 August 2010

It's the Final Countdown (Doo Doo Doo Doo...)

Kay just made me CACKLE soo hard at her 'song' about myself and David (¬_¬) "You want to loooove him, you want t-" and then burped. What a pleasant girly. :) Although bloody hilarious, naturally ^^ and Lu just came and thrust a picture of a topless Taylor Lautner in my face. CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Had a lovely dream about him last night actually, before I spent half the night puking :/ Just in time for a 4 hour long car trip tomorrow, glee...

Following Sexy's hysterical silent fall on to me last night while I was happily lying tucked up in bed, scaring the life out of me, we eventually woke up at about 11 or so. Another lazy day, attempting to pack etc. Naturally I just rammed all my stuff in my suitcase as fast as I could as soon as I woke up and went on the wii with Sexy. The girlies are still packing now. Tools ^^

So yeah, it's odd to be going now. I attempted to enrol on my course earlier, but some of the questions scared me so I gave up and am going to wait for my mummy to help me. I suppose I won't be doing that any more soon :( I've also been chatting to some people from my course on facebook (it has its practical uses) and getting to know them a bit before we go. They've been helping me out a lot with Fresher's fornight too - there's sooo much going on! It sounds so awesome! Is it dorky that I'm looking forward to the trip to Ikea almost as much as a trip to Alton Towers? I thought so. I don't get it - I bloody love ikea!!! Won't be able to lug too much in to my room though - A) it's rather small and B) it's on the 3rd floor ¬_¬

Early night tonight, or at least an attempt at one. Also have made a few plans for tomorrow night once I get home - David is having a little shin dig in the field behind the church about a 5 minute walk from my house (which is weird. Nothing ever happens near where I live!) and maybe an Ann Summers party (OH.MY.GOD!!!)

On another note, I just watched 1 lizard rape another in their pool. I also went to jail on monopoly and Lu visited me. I asked her if she brought cookies with her. We then remembered we were meant to do some baking. Fail. Of the epic variety.

Finally - Martin likes cheese more than me. :(

1 comment:

  1. Ah I didn't know if the puking bit was true on account of your phone being hijacked at the time.
    Cheese

    ReplyDelete