Saturday 14 August 2010

Now That I Am Home....

There's a strange feeling that comes with returning to the town you grew up in, but as an adult. Driving around all the old roads that seem so strange yet also so familiar... Driving is the main difference - I managed to survive the hour and a half long drive to Derbyshire. I love it here. I really hope I get in to uni, as Im coming here.

I decided on a uni in Derby cause I knew it well, and I would get to see my dad, whom I never see. Today he told me he was moving to ~Scotland and selling hs house come September. Charming. As soon as I plan to return he buggers off. We had a lovely bonding session over Tenacious D and Glamour, which doesn' sound odd at all.

But yeah, am now sat in his uber posh living room nomming salmon and wine while watching Young, Dumb and Living off Mum. God, those people are disgusting. It makes me feel happy to be me - I may be lazy, but at least I don't demand my mother to do everything for me. Not that I would be able to - if I tried to make her do something for me she would just tell me to fuck off.

I'm very much looking forward to this week, minus Thursday obviously. Am uber popular also - i.e. I am actually doing things everyday. I never get to see my cousins, so I am organisng to do something everyday.

Busy busy busy ^^ And Am also expecting hilarities. KWEHHHHHH!!!

2 comments: