Sunday 8 August 2010

But Tonight, I'm Cleaning Out My.... Entire Sodding Room

Mum came home briefly telling of Christian finally being able to come home once the pysio had seen him. The psysio that they couldn't get hold of. Due to an influx of laying, I had to use up some eggs. I made fried eggs, scrambled, poached and eggy bread. I'm kinda sick of eggs - as are the new chicks, who have hatched ^^ They are the cutes.

I decided to clear out my room and attempt to get rid of useless shite in time for uni. I tend to haude things. A lot. I managed to get rid of 6 bin bags, 5 recycling bags and 5 bags for charity shops and I still have loads of stuff. Lots of books have gone :( and old art work. And £300 worth of magazines. That was heartbreaking.

I have the delightful task of hauling all the bags to a charity shop tomorrow. The bags are soooooo heavy! The amount of dust was unreal and I have very little piggy eyes now due to constant sneezing.

Chris came home, with great difficulty. It's gonna be tough until he gets used to moving around. Tim was a twat though - he came down to go on the puter leaving Chris alone upstairs, so here I am on his very uncomfortable bedroom floor keeping him company and watching Family Guy. He loved his pressie - a personalised painting with family Guy characters. I am the awesomes.

1 comment:

  1. That's an awful lot of eggs! Did you actually eat them all?

    *hoard :P

    Man up.

    We're going out tomorrowwwwwwww! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete