Tuesday 24 August 2010

Dah Dee Dah Dah Dah Dah Dum...

In case you were unsure, the title is from the song 'Saturday Night' and is what myself and Kay just danced around the living room to in our pjs. Well. I'm in pjs. She's normal and isn't in pjs at half 3 in the afternoon.

Soooo... last night we ate foods and played more games, then attempted to watch 2012, but found it hilarious more than anything else and then left all the stuff to be cleared up, so we fail at being tidy. Sexy and myself stayed up watching hairspray, which is the awesomes tbh ^^

She bforgot that I make, er... 'noises' in my sleep, so our sharing a bed may have gi8ven the others the wrong idea, if you catch my meaning. Waking up asnd hearing Sexy chatting up the birds and lizards is rather worrying. Waking up at seeing a mental hospital across the road is even more worrying, especially when there is an alarm going off that's making Sexy cry 'She's in HERE! Come and get her!!'

Niiiice and early start and about an hour bus rider to the Metro CEntre. I did a skinny shop, as I have very little money, so I typically bought what I usually do - Clothes, Books and DVDs. I got new pjs ^^ Whjich everyone will be pleased to know are NOT shorts and have trousers for the bottom and a vest that doesn't allow my boobs to spill out too much! They have owls on them. AWE-SOMES!!! Kay and myself bought Sexy a You Me at 6 poster, cause she luuuuurves them

We are now trying on all our purchases (mine not so many - pjs, socks, shoes, towels and A jumper dress) and some crime books. Now for some gaming on the PS3. I FINALLY GET TO PLAY ON ONE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's Saturday night and I'd like to sleep with a piglet, as the original lyrics go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you now, Martin?
    You continue to surprise me ^^

    ReplyDelete