Wednesday 4 August 2010

I MISS YOUR PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

More on that story later ^^ Today was a lovely day - another lazy one compared to the normal hell of all work and no play. Today I went to see my Kaybeckylou, who I haven't seen since Skeggy, so I bimbled over to have a catch up.

I was late, naturally, as my mum offered me a cheese toastie as I walked out the door. I can't refuse a cheese toastie, because it's toasted cheese. And also nom. ^^ It also took me ages to get away from my laptop due to that site I joned yesterday - it's slightly addictive tbh :/ So many posts already, which is slightly daunting tbh. Ah well

Sooooo we had a lovely bitch for literally an hour as soon as I walked through the door, which was hilarious, and we tried to talk more about the holiday we are going on, but got distracted by the Road to Eldorado being mentioned (or Elroroda as Kay called it :P) and had to go and watch it. We can say it all word for word, because we are cool kids.

Me being me got bored after the funny bit, so we played the BIG buzz quiz, and I kicked Kay's ass every time ^^ I played as Cleopatra, who was extremely sexual when I was in the lead (crying 'yes yes YES' and going down is not exactly normal behaviour, even for a fictional representation of an Ancient Egyptian woman) Her deadpan 'I am GREAT' made me lauigh. A lot.

We then played the disney quiz game, which I aced, again ^^ I really do act about 5 instead of 18. And male, obviously.

Just spent a hilarious evening chatting to Kay, a horny Claxton and Sexy (who is on holiday). True to our usual form, it was extremely sexually orientated and utterly hilarious. I miss being altogether as a gang, hence why I organised a picnic on friday (although Sexy obviously won't be there. Bitch :P) I ORGANISED IT!!! Wooo! And people think it is a good idea - well proud :') most people invited apart from Sexy can come, as well as a few others, so there's about 16 or so going, which should be good I'm taking them to one of my fave spots, where I spent a lot of time with my ex, unfortunately. It's lovely there - lots of beautiful lakes etc. I just hope the weather will be good ^^

Early to bed for once, as am heading off to LAHDAHN early tomorrow morning! Wooooooot!!

1 comment: