Monday 9 August 2010

My Neighbour Totoro ^^





Tonani no Totoro. Which in English translates as 'My Neighbour Totoro'. I drew this in about an hour while waiting to go to work. It's oil pastel. I like it.
And a sexual shot of us by the boat, naturally before Chris broke his leg.

Arriving to work to a cheer of 'BOOBS! YESSS!' shows just how lovely my work environment is sometimes, although none of the other girls get it, just me. Matty Boy noticed weight loss (he's been off for 6 weeks) so got a little ego boost ^^ and although D is lovely, he has no respect for personal space. I was sat eating some chips and he came and sat on my lap, then chewed with his mouth open. Pleasant. Why aren't all men like that? Oh yeah, cause it's gross.

Work wasn't as hideous as I thought, although it turns out that I was originally on 5-12, but I had 30 hours so my shift got split to give someone 28 hours. Yet one worker was allowed her 45 hours without a hitch. I may complain about this - where's my MONEY?

We finished before 12 (I nearly fainted. We NEVER finish before 12) but I'm so nice I stuck around with my shiftrunner so she wouldn't be attacked or anything by the smack heads using the b and q carpark to 'hang'. How cool. It's mainly because I would never forgive myself if I'd have buggered off and something had happened, but a part of me would want to be there if it did to kick ass/be all hard. Again, I really think I am the wrong sex.

And I forgot - I touched the toasted twister machine. That machine is hot enough to melt a glove on to skin in less than a second. Trust me, I know.

Today I am going to see Avenue Q. I may not sleep tonight. Although there is no one interesting online so I probably will after all. Tit.

1 comment:

  1. Ah us men... I'm sure we should all be placated with a soppy pat on the head because we're so mentally under-developed. It might not stop us chewing with our mouths open, but we may be nicer to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete