Wednesday 4 August 2010

Plenty Of Fish In The Sea

Due to sheer boredom last night, and my cousin egging me on saying it would be hilarious, I signed up to one of those online dating profile things, just to see if I would get any interest (I could do with an ego boost)

Within 5 minutes of posting my profile, I had 34 views, 17 emails and 4 IMs. This morning I woke up to about 50 more unread emails and many many more views. Most of them are local, but the problem? Over half of them are over 30. F. M. L.

Who's got it? Leah's got it! ^^ Since this was just a test I'm not gonna take it any further - I'm careful when it comes to doing things online. Some of the younger men are YUMMO personified.

My mention of 'I like COD' on my profile earnt me several 'Omg you are PERFECT!!!' haha
I swear I should be a guy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment