Wednesday 25 August 2010

Strawberries and Cream ^^

Here we are on Day, like, 5 of my search to remember SOMETHING that haapened on friday night. So far I have a few embarassing moments and stupidities, sore lips and a few hideous photos on that delightful thing we call facebook. I am not helping matters by pumping myself frull of more and more alcohol. I was reading a magazine today that said that a person's fertility can be affected by their drinking habits. I read it whilst drinking a glass of wine ^^

So yeah, I'm a leeetle bit tipsy right now. I has my very own bottle of 'Sidekick', which is kinda like corkies, which is kinda like v strong alcoholic milkshakes. NOM NOM NOM! So todfay was our rest day - our rest day from resting and shopping that is. After moving moine and Sexy's matress in to Lu and Kay's room we got bugger all sleep but many hilarious photos, some of which may get posted on here when we get back home, despite the constant source of computing and internet.

We finally rose at about 11 and had lunch about 2 hours later when we were all dressed. ,When I say dressed, I mean when we had showered, put makeup on and put our pjs back on. Monopoly was played once again. I lost amazingly several times. Ahhhh shite. And had some more gaming on the wii - I'm much better at that, tradition video games, you can STUFF your stupid animated board games.

It's nice to know that I'm being missed at home, even if it is just by Ponyo, who has started pining for me again. He was made to sleep with his dad last night. I know how bad that souinds as a sentence, but it's true. Made to sleep in trhe same hut that is, ahaha. David misses me, well, all of us too. WE MISS YOU TOO!!

Robin Hood men in tights is hilarious!! I laugh3ed hysterically for about 10 minutes at an abbot accidentally walking in to the camera. Simple things eh? Anyways, more gaming is happening atm, although I've attatched myself to some REALLY GOOD crime magazines. I heart murder, it seems. Tomorrow we arte going back to the Metro Centre, purely to attack primark again and so that both Kay and Lu camn buy the same book I bought the other day and that they have both had a go at reading., But I haven't. WOOOO PARTY GAMES!!!

2 comments:

  1. And you just won the beauty contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! Well, I'm honoured!
    Although, if cheese was a contestant, I would have lost, correct? :P

    ReplyDelete