Friday 13 August 2010

Ok, What Just Happened?

Was woken at 7 by a phonecall from my grandmother. I was trying to get ready for work, and G came in to see me in my work trousers and bra, which must have been terrifying for him. I had to swap roles again today. I had to drop G off at the hospital to fetch the only other working car apart from mine to take Chris BACK to the hospital to change his cast. It's pink. What a puff.

Friday the 13th - the day of bad luck. That is certainly true in my case. I don't particularly remember much of what happened today. Although I do remember several heavy containers falling on my head at work and knocking me out. And I also remember being sick when I came to. And fainting again. And bimbling around like a dosy bumblebee for hours. And not seeing where I was going. Excellent - one mild concussion please, just on its own, no drink. I still don't feel right.

Work was hideous, trying not to wander in to a fryer or anything. I was glad to go home, but felt hideous driving home and felt so tired I had to drive at about 30 mph. and the road to my house was shut, which was also fun.

The ghost fear has been completely blown out of the water - after all, a ghost can't harm me. Plus, it's kinda cool. It has been replaced by genuine fear. For several early mornings now some randoms have been coming on to my drive and walking up the path to the front door. Dunno why :/ The front door is right next to my room. I cannot wait to move out. We live sooo far away from civilisation, it is obvious they have driven out this way specifically for our house. Shiiiiiit.

Ah well - up earlty tomorrow to embark on my holiday! ^^ I might have to pack first though. I suck at packing. Maybe in the morning, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment