Monday 23 August 2010

It's Raining Again

A 'lovely' early start after some wii gaming fun the night before left me wanting more more more (sleep that is. I am so so tired for some reason!) It was POURING with rain, which would make train travel even more fun.

Naturally the train was delayed and so we were very worried about missing the second train. I did a bit of swanning on the train, which was embarassing. Also found out more of what I did on friday night. Oh. My. God. I AM such a tit tbh. Some of these things I will nevber be able to live down. Never mind.

Kay screamed at us from the exit barriers as we pulled up in the station, but Sexy looked severely unimpressed. What a lovely greeting haha. The taxi driver made me laugh (inwardly of course, I didn't want to nark him off) just by speaking in his usual accent. All I could hear was 'I've broken me leg Im off to E & E' from Michael Mcintyre's Live and Laughing.

Am sharing a room with Sexy. Not just a room, but also a bed. OOOOOOOMG. Must learn to control self haha. Kay and Sexy made cakes for us, and Sexy and myuself fail at cooking microwave popcorn. Uni = I am going to starve to death/ live on pot noodles and smash.

Am currently sat on one of 2 computers which is fun because we keep writing messages to each other on facebook. We are immensely cool like that. Kay is sat enjoying a Christmas catalogue and looking at interior things that she will never buy. We are currently waiting for the wii to be set up, after having a load of goes on the ps2. I won the Buzz Movie Quiz, but failed at everything else. Kay has just shown me some edible chalk, which is infact sherbert so isn't edible chalk at all. False advertisement. I also fell in love with a chair that is actually a jewellery box. Fail. If today is anything to go by, this is going to be ab absolutely amazing week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment