Thursday 12 August 2010

Too Posh To Be A Rapper, But 'Gangsta' is fine ^^

I woke up from a hideous dream - We got our A Level results (Actually getting them a week today. I feel sick already.) And they were all posted on a big board/ being read out over a speaker system. All my friends got awesome results, whereas I got 2 Cs and 2 Gs. You can't even get Gs but I somehow managaed it. And the news headline on radio 1 was 'less people will get in to Uni this September. Clearly this is something that is going to be bothering me a lot more than I thought it would.

Work was... Um.... The usual I guess. The tills crashed, naturally. I had my break 2 hours in to an 8 hour shift (soooo not fun) and the wonderful bloke from yesterday (The BBQ sauce bloke) this time complaining about the salsa in his salsa twister that I hadn't even given him. I heart my job so much sometimes. Although had fun messing about with Hay-Hole and C-Hole, and talking 'gangsta' times with Emma ^^

As it was Timmy's buffdee today, he went in to town with friendies, and I had the lovely task of picking them all up afterwards. It was rather fun driving home with the roof down and the volume up full and us all screaming along to 'Billionnaire'

Sam, his best mate, bought him a pair of inflatable cocks for 'cock fighting' and as I was sat eating buffdee cake with Mum and G they came in, Tim wearing his mankini also, and started grappling with them. I have never seent the dogs look so scared - Chelsea leapt on to the sofa and hid her face behind a cushion an d Pippin was chased from the room, While Sid was unfased, even when he was hit round the face with it. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Now chatting on msn (kwehhh ^^) and forcing the boys to watch Dead End. I have been kicked out of my bed on to the wooden floor next to it, while they are in my bed together. I have a piano keyboard in my back and a 15 year old's elbow in my thigh. Last shift tomorrow. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment