Monday 16 August 2010

The Little Vase Is Not My Lover

Ok, so I ended up staying the night at my cousins' house in order to be able to has a few drinks and watch a few decent horror films. Despite the fact that I had no toothbrush and no clean undies. And no pjs. Finding something to wear in bed was going to prove difficult, seeing as I wear an 18 on top (no prizes for guessing why) and a 12 on the bottom, whereas Jade is a tiny 8 all over. Finding ironic pjs with elephant on the front in size 12-14 = win.

We were up until about 4 in the morning trying to watch Drag me to Hell, but got majorly distracted by our constant repeating of 'King Curtis' quotes and had to watch the video clip on youtube. Also had to watch the Deliverence Banjo dueling scene over and over again due to me constantly playing my imaginary banjo.

After sleeping through the alarm that was set for some reason several times, I had a lovely bonding session with my Aunt over wasp faces. We had to stun a wasp to see the extra little head that comes out when it writhes around. Since we are both pathetic when it comes to wasps, we ended up smacking one so hard we killed it straight away and completely defeated the object of that exercise. I set off back in to Derby to meet Tim with Grace in tow as Jade had a job interview.

I bought Gracie pops luncheon and a load of expensive drinky things cause I'm so nice and she spent all her money on a horror film and then Jadie joined us. We had a massive urge to get a piercing, so we headed to the parlour, only to get distracted by a sign '2 for £20' on certain tattoo designs. Our tattoos are booked for wednesday.... We then headed over to Ann Summers and spent AGES checking out the over 18 section (obviously just Jade and Myself, much to Tim's disappointment) and we both fell completely in love with a certain vibrator and tasted the different lubes. OH. MY. GOD. PINA COLADA!! Also got completely insulted by some stupid machine that told me I was so sexual I was practically asleep. Jade was 'HOT HOT HOT'. Fucking waste of 20p...

I had the job of picking Chris up from Granny and Grandpa's house after dropping Jade and Grace off. I got hopelessly lost on the way there, despite visiting soooo many times in my childhood. As I said before and as I said to Tim on the way (after biting his head off when he gave me the wrong directions) it was soooo weird driving there. It was kinda sad visiting them - they are very very old and are both incredibly ill. I cried while I was there, they were both so frail and my nan has basically reached the stage when she can no longer remember who I am. It's heartbreaking. I know they aren't my biological grandparents, but even now I see them as such.

Had a lovely evening bonding with Dad over Dragon's Den - he was surprised by how much I got in to it. We were yeling at the tv, something I haven't done with him since I supported a football team, so it has been about 11 years or so. I also accidentally drank my stepmother's entire bottle of malibu. I say accidentally, but I enjoyed every momemt of purposely drinking that stuff. Malibu and coke and Malibu and lemonade nom nom nom ^^

Sex Drive is a funny film. That's about all. Although Dad doesn't like it. At all. Bring on tomorrow - so much more fun to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment